Monday, November 22, 2004

Really?

Okay, I'm hoping in exchange for a little shameless promotion Charles!!! won't mind that I'm pilfering links off his blog, but this is just too good to be true:

"Even if YOU don't know what faith you are, Belief-O-Matic™ knows. Answer 20 questions about your concept of God, the afterlife, human nature, and more, and Belief-O-Matic™ will tell you what religion (if any) you practice...or ought to consider practicing. Warning: Belief-O-Matic™ assumes no legal liability for the ultimate fate of your soul."

1 comment:

Steve said...

I come out a liberal quaker, but I object to some of the options for some questions particularly about why suffering. I think the answer to that is that suffering is what makes us human. Suffering is in a sense the key to salvation. I'm not sure where that would fit on the whole scheme of religions though. Existentialist maybe.
s.